(1) How did you prepare for this interview?
意思是：Do you really want to get this job?
回答方向：I really want this job, so I checked lots of information from the internet.
(2) What are you most proud of in your career?
意思是：What are you passionate about?
回答方向：I enjoy solving problems, so I’m quite proud to be an engineer.
(3) What do you do in the weekend?
意思是：How do you manage your time?
回答方向：I prefer to plan activities for my free time. I always wake up at 9 and ...
(4) Why have you been out of work so long?
意思是：What’s wrong with you?
回答方向：I had some opportunities when I was between jobs, but I preferred to prepare myself more to find a better one.
(5) Where would you really like to work?
意思是：How serious you are about working for our company?
回答方向：I’ve been researched target firms, and this company stood out the most.
(6) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
意思是：What are your career goals? How would this position fit you?
回答方向：I’d like to assume more management responsibilities and get involved in marketing.
本文收錄於英語島English Island 2019年2月號